• Schedule a free one-on-one session with a member of our Customer Success team.
• For new users, we recommend first signing up for a free trial and joining one of our weekly Introduction to Umapped webinars.
• Have additional questions? We’re happy to chat and provide some extended training and answer any questions you may have.
• Each 1-on-1 session will take 20-25 minutes online via Zoom.
• Your meeting invitation will be updated with a Zoom link once confirmed.
Select times offered each weekday.
(all times EDT)
Introduction to Umapped (35 mins)*
• Overview of the client interface (web, PDF, mobile app)
• Demo on how to build a Trip from beginning to end using the Trip Publisher
Tuesdays at 1 pm EDT
Beyond the Basics! (35 mins)
Learn about advanced features that will save you even more time and further upgrade your client’s experience. Topics vary each webinar.
Here are our upcoming Beyond the Basics webinar topics:
Monday, May 3rd to Thursday, May 6th, 1pm ET | Boot Camp: How to Sell with Umapped
– Learn about how Umapped can help you at every point in the selling journey, from the proposal stage to quoting all the way to selling during the Trip itself!
– Master some of our newest features and functionality, like insurance lead generation and shareable Templates!
• Mon, May 3rd | Proposals
• Wed, May 5th | Quotes
• Thurs, May 6th | Sending Trips and cross-selling
Wednesday, May 12th, 1pm ET | Integrations & Email Forwarding
• How to get started with Sabre & Clientbase integrations
• How to get set up with UJV, DMCeXplorer, Project Expedition and more
• How to forward email confirmations (Viator, bedsonline, Delta Vacations, and more!)
• All about OAG and flight notifications
Wednesday, May 19th, 1pm ET | Saving Custom Vendors
• Learn how to search and create a Vendor from an existing Trip, or from scratch.
• Managing different Vendors types: Hotel, Activity, Transportation
• Tips and tricks on how to add Vendor photos
Wednesday, May 26th, 1pm ET | The Traveller Experience
• Sending proposals and sending Trips to Travellers
• Using the Mobile App + the Messenger
• Downloading the PDF
• All about the Traveller Experience (Collaboration, etc.)
• Plus: a look at the new Web Itinerary 3.0
*If you cannot attend one of the sessions, don’t worry! A recording will be shared with all registrants after each session.
Want to learn more?
• Request a pre-recorded webinar | email@example.com